CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Thursday, October 17, 2024

MK Ultra - SATAN Louis Farrakhan and FACTS ABOUT his black Nation of Islam of United States of America

They wanted to kill God in me, well God had a different plan. Louis Farrakhan to make myself clear is a real reincarnation of SATAN.

Bill Clinton was the one who used to drive me to Louis Farrakhan where I felt really good from beginning - it felt just as if I found home in the mids of lynching in my early childhood when surrounded in New York next to even Josip Broz Tito with absolute evil - Josip Broz Tito who went on to suggest infront of me to American government to use me best to its abilities to do whatever one complained to him about were not capable to accomplish...its what primarily Richard Nixon started with his cause in which one pointed at blacks as unacceptable in US - giving blacks motive against me for genocide via lynching....

No comments:

Post a Comment