CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Friday, October 11, 2024

About nuclear strike on Russia which I proposed on Soviet Union already in 1982 not 1989 as I initially suggested - DO NOT TRUST EASTERN EUROPEAN POLITICIANS WITH MILITARY LEADERSHIP OR EVEN THE RIGHT TO SAY NO TO YOUR PRINCIPLES WHICH EXISTED BEFORE EASTERN EUROPEAN STATES JOINED NATO/EU

Russia signed POST SOVIET agreement with Iran about cooperation of Russia with Iran against Israel in as early as in 1991. If eastern European country or countries reject core NATO/EU idea, dump one out of EU/NATO. In many eastern European cases, nothing changed when it comes to national awakening since fall of the USSR/Yugoslavia - because its a terrorism on behalf of old elites that continues to govern. Facts about Russian black immigration https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/10/about-so-called-international.html

And even that most likely I was the one who initiated idea about taking on Soviet Union during disarray of one, British royals whose Charles went on to even suggest after dangers past that he was the one who originally contemplated on taking USSR down and that I learned from one but that is up to me what and how I will interpret future news - he did video recorded next to me using those words sometimes in 2002. British royals did used me as a life shield.

MOST INTERESTING IS FACT THAT I DIDN'T CARE IN REAL LIFE AT ALL ONCE SOVIET UNION HAVE FALLEN APPART - SOMETHING AS I CLAIEMD DURING MK ULTRA WILL CELEBRATE ETC., I DIDN'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO IN REAL TIME DUE TO AS STATED IN VIDEO - TRACHERY/BETRAYAL FROM THOSE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY ALLIES. THEY REMEMBER FALL OF THE SOVIET UNION AT LEAST ON TV WHILE I HAVE NO CLUE. DON'T RECALL WATCHING ONE ON TV. WHOLE THING BECAME MEANINGLESS BEFORE IT ENDED FOR I KNEW, DAY WILL COME WHEN THREAT WILL RETURN. 




"Land of Confusion" is a song by the English rock band Genesis from their thirteenth studio album, Invisible Touch (1986). The music was written by the band, while the lyrics were written by guitarist Mike Rutherford.[4] The song was the third track on the album and was the third track released as a single, reaching No. 14 in the UK in December 1986[5] and No. 4 in the US in January 1987.[6] It also reached the top 10 in several other countries including CanadaIrelandWest Germany and the Netherlands. The song's video featured puppets from the 1980s UK sketch show Spitting Image.

Collins turned against big time in as early as in1980 and came out with song I DON'T CARE ANYMORE to insist me how it wont make any difference for me regardless of what I do. Something that prompts me to even second think about who this guy really is. Collins was one of the earliest Russian sympathisers - supporter of Russian violence who wanted me to fail grammar school, but I did care and I TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF with his ideas. Collins was warned off from me in 1982 by prince Charles and Andrew who, however, laughed on opportunity as I didn't bite their British way used to keep kids out of the school(regular bullshit brainwash which suggested to give up on school). For whatever Collins had to say in latter period, he was talking to himself just as others did who contemplated on same or similar. I did care and I do care. Scum existed and scum will exist and its important for every human being under whatever circumstances may be to label one as such and keep going regardless of hardship. Issue which I never ever will forgive to Collins. I was 8 years old in 1980 and had no place to run no place to hide.


"Sledgehammer" is a song by the English rock musician Peter Gabriel. It was released in April 1986 as the lead single from his fifth studio album, So (1986).[2] It was produced by Gabriel and Daniel Lanois. It reached No. 1 in Canada on 21 July 1986, where it spent four weeks; No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States on 26 July 1986;[3] and No. 4 on the UK Singles Chart, thanks in part to its music video. It was his biggest hit in North America and ties with "Games Without Frontiers" as his biggest hit in the United Kingdom.






Based on my observation of politics, bureaucrats don't have any of own agenda - are in it only to represent traditional state using either opposition option or main option


 Politicians differ from bureaucrats due to political agenda they enforce which might or might not be coordinated by the state and seat mainly at the main positions. Political bureaucrats come in numbers and usually serve term two or not even a single term before being replaced - usually are used by state for stunts and bare almost nooo responsibility for their actions


Braun holds anti-American,[7] anti-Protestant,[8] and anti-LGBT[9] views, aligning himself with Traditionalist Catholicism and Polish nationalism.[8] While in the Sejm, his activities have been characterised by a series of antisemitic incidents and pro-Russian stances, including referring to Polish Jews as "the enemies of Poland" and participants "in the Satanic cult". In 2023, he invaded a Holocaust lecture, destroyed equipment, and made more derogatory comments about Jews. Later that year, he extinguished a Hanukkah menorah in the Sejm, leading to his exclusion from the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment