CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Barack Obama was no ordinary man after Nixon's plan to get Russians and Serbs on board fall apart sometimes in 1976(not 1974 as is insisted in Wikipedia - Richard Nixon and I keep trying back them)

Instead of Nixon, Barack Obama took over role of police sting at my age 8 even 7 and up - he had me stand up drugged up all day long with Yugo police officer and others engaging bypassers into violence while even warning them. It was Obama's fold back then yet - Richard Nixon suceeded in it and latter his friend Ronald Regan continued Nixon's Obama saga.

Barack Obama craved for my expressing myself for being sorry about sting operations, but one made me hate even more after he connected thorough torture a Yugo police officers with black community which favored Russians all along. Obama too spent occasionally day in apartment next to stairways observing crime and if somehow I was successful, he made sure would follow up on suspect giving one opportunity to even retaliate against me https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/10/the-main-architect-of-genocide-against.html

No comments:

Post a Comment