CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Thursday, October 17, 2024

MK ULTRA LYNCHING BRONX - Yolanda King had no choice left other than to "die" due to my seeing myself sexually attracted in her while rejecting rest of the King clan

These people must be the most evil people in United States of America. Father Martin Luther King III went on to baptize daughter Yolanda Renee King with name of aunt I was attracted to, TO UTTERLY HAVE DAUGHTER Yolanda Renee King(now 16) state to me at her age 10 how she has same name as her aunt to make sure I wouldn't see myself in any member of King family - they all cursed me out for 5 decades. I hit on Yolanda King who

filled for fake death certificate as 51 years old in 2007 more than she could count on and she was attracted to me - BUT NO WAS THE ORDER TO HER WHO ENDED UP WITH EXACTLY ZERO CHILDREN. She was bitched and shamed by family for even paying attention to me. Something similar in a sense of non aggressiveness in my face during MK Ultra bestialities went on also with Dexter King who, however, was aggressive(physically threatening) with his brother Martin Luther King III who called upon people to engage in violence against me
 (Dexter did have problem with which, however, Bill Clinton assisted one but not beginning 2020 - for Dexter problems started in 2010) , but not anywhere near as his brother - Dexter King, however, did advised me that his cancer problems related to prostate cancer continue to erode him even after treatment - something I do not believe despite his truly evil brother Martin Luther King III who insisted me would even do something bad to

one(
30 Jan 1961 Atlanta, Georgia, United States Died 22 Jan 2024)Martin Luther King's children, grandchildren were in our Novo mesto house on 1000 occasions - as a welcome last time in 2000 when I rejected some niece or whoever from Martin Luther King III. Ohhhhh CMOOOO 

@Dr. Bernice A. King. You yourself is a piece of work...you are the most hateful/racist bigoted black family located in United States of America. More than Obamas or at least just as much.

This article because an individual who looked somewhat like Martin Luther King III was located in the building I demonstrated. He resided(at the top floor with what appeared to me was his mom at least till 1990). A black mailman used to live there(upper floor) and would return each day home to this very building entrance since my childhood. THIS WAS DIABOLICAL ENTRANCE BUILDING WHERE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ENTERED, BUT IT DID BECAME EVIDENT THAT SOME ITALIAN ALSO LIVED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING ENTRANCE WHERE WHO BEGUN TO PROTEST CRIME WITH ANOTHER WHITE INDIVIDUAL, HOWEVER, I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO CROSS OR APPROACH MENTIONED ENTRANCE WHERE ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE WOULD ENTER - ITALIAN AND HIS WHITE COLLEGUE BOTH CAME UNDER FIRE FOR SIDING WITH ME AND EVENTUALLY WERE COMPELLEDTO SEE THEMSELVES IN VIOLENCE AS THE REST OF RESIDENTS - VIOLENCE WHICH DIDN'T STOPPED IN 1990, BUT EXPLODED INTO EVEN GREATER HIGHTS IN 1995 WITH MILAN KUČAN/GOLOB/GOLOBIČ PERSONALLY VISITING BUILDING. IT WAS ULTRA BLACK VIOLENCE UNDER YUGO SLOVENIAN POLICE/CIA/ FBI MONITORING NOT "MK ULTRA". Kings use their children to engage in MK Ultra abuse. TYPE OF GENOCIDE THAT IS YET TO BECOME RECOGNIZED AS THE MOST BRUTAL WESTERN DEMOCRACIES TRUTH. BLACK FASCISM/RACISM/ HATRED YET RECOGNIZED FOR WHAT IT IS AND ONE IS NOT NECCESARY AGAINST WHITES ONLY, BUT UNIVERSAL IN THE NAME OF THE BETTER JUST WORLD.



No comments:

Post a Comment