Friday, March 27, 2020

I PUBLICLY APPOLOGISE TO FUJITSU JAPAN

Will issue video with audio recording that I was even told by Serbian involved in MKukltra from 1995 on how I will be killed inside of Fujitsu in Lodz, Poland.


I see this as incitement into paranoia(to depict me as such) and attempt to tarnish reputation of Japanese Fujitsu - even as a racist attack on one due to my idiotic past created in USA and supported into extremism right here in Poland.

This neonzism was supported by Americans - Donald Trump alone who I belive have opened wallet for something like this to even take place, "can you imagine to accuse company like this of something like that hhhaaha".

I see this as ultimate insult as Polish police used directed energy wepons and poisining to affect my lymph nodes amongst others since day I entered Polish immigration system in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment