Tuesday, March 24, 2020

About inflamated lymph nodes mentioned earlier

There is a good bakery store here and next to one a mideastern shop where I have insulted owner of shop sometimes in 2013 or so...they were playing with lymph nodes already in 2013 yes - tested torture on others  incl. Americans if is to belive to those who talked to me about this issue and have even promissed me will be case with me via either Fujitsu or this very shop or something will be done inside of this very hostel and so on....My mentioned psychologist girl knew all about this one coming my way as well and was even the one who gestured me everything will be okay except with here mentioned...for this she stated will have to be surgicaally removed...




Pollacks lined up at the pharmacy store just as they have promissed(stand up on street infront of me and looked t me and store as I was approaching just as p;romissed) me would do to remind me of buying something important related to seen here - its mentioned psychologist that also insisted on buying probably iodum or whatever pharmacist would advise me too....

It was sold by this very owner what you see here and is what cause tremendous pain to Americans to lymph nodes according to MKultra brainwashers as well(I doubt everything)...its product owner no longer would sell according to him in 2013, but have promissed me will place one on sale so cheap that I will just have to buy one when entering his store - and I did bought one for only 1.5 Zloty and suffered bad consequences next day, but at Fujitsu(all this is on way to and back from job) knew what I ate/bought. SOME Americans involved in MKultra work in Ercicsson's building even today - ITS WHERE IF I PROPERLY REMEMBER SOME PORTION OF FUJITSU ADMINISTRATION(perhps sales or whatever) IS ALSO LOCATED.
 There was a HUGE debate in 2013 if this species should be even allowed to sold in stores !!! YES, PREVAILED AND OWNER GUARANTEED ME THAT ON ONE OCCASION I WILL ENTER HIS STORE(IN 2013 THIS MOST LILEY WAS  GHOST STORE - STORE LIKE THIS CAN BE SET UP IN LESS THN TWO HOURS WHAT TRANSLATES AGAIN INTO POLISH STATE SETP CRIMINALITY) AND GET PAYBACK BY BUYING AS SEEN. THIS WAS AS OWNER OF STORE STATED ME UNDER MKULTRA WILL BE, THE LAST BOTTLE OF SPICE AS SEEN HERE.
And so what !!???? I was certain I have experienced cardio vascular issue due to mentioned reason(problem exploded across the night) as pain reminded more of cardiac arrest than inflated lymph nodes...with so much shit, is it surprising !!????

And it was the last one too that was sold and am certain something was done aat Fujitsu as well - they threatened under MKultra to do something with cofee as only few employees would stay in the building and they probably have done just that what gave me feeling sopecially because of brainwsh that I will not exit building without loosing important audios - its what hospitalisations serve for and yes, pain was excruciating.

 Attack also took place during my completelly changing diet as well(is what I was told case will be once I start eating healthy food att - from attack will take plaace and ZUS's booklet on unhealthy sugar diet will be placed on table where I will work at Fujitsu - that happened too, so what would you think/assume just too place)...grand idea about MKultra is to do to an individual as described and possibly even hinder one with self incriminating statements so he/she looks paranoid - something team here didn't quite succeed with nor did Fujitsu.
 When subjected to lymph nodes torture MKultra, they dared me eating more sweets...and its why you see sweets right there.
 Here is your booklet placed on my desk - My new boss(was heavily involved in MKultra) Emilia stated me once I returned at work, "stay safe"...she is actually okay lady.

Individual involved in MKultra is suposeldy American from Vermont(French and English speaking - I observed one on the street where he posed me with his typical clothing when we were both on our way to work - clothing which one used during MKultra - there to remind/help me yeah, but refused to talk when In attempted to estaablish connection - was perhaps interetsed in reaction as one knew I will recognize him).





Mentioned psychologist girl did a poor job in many ways, but I am not certain to what extent did she had the right in relity to maddle in it at all...I bet she became sick of the whole thing after while...in situation she was in, one can't but ask him/herself what is in it in reality for one...I don't blame her no more, but I also decline any involvement in my case from her side. I simply don't know her enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment