Friday, March 27, 2020

About my appologee to Japan/The Emperors because Duda had issues with my future appologee to Japan as well("if you will forgive them and appologise to them, you will owe us the same")


Their world - their CULTURE, their continent(not theirs, but they are located in Asia), and honorable one - rationalised to me despite my abnoxious MKultra behavior via continuous support for my survival. Old couple cried and at the same time prayed for me.



I will tell you that I broke beautiful grandma's heart in Japan time and again and will not be capable to repair any of that in this life time(her hubby was seriously hurt because of my attitude).

I was in Tokyo all over the city yes...they had me in stores(Poles took advantage of shoping) and it seems is where I unleashed my wildest MKultra side chasing women causing problems of all kinds. Americans(Trump's filth who broughout me there under torture circusmstances with idea to create resentment feeling in Japanese - its what Trump worked all along and since neonzi bigott animal is to primitive(its too evident who one is) to face normal human beings via normal humane interctions, he needed this type of gymmick/shock/distruption in his dealings to get them done) gestured its what happens when people are too polite and so on...

When last time there, grandma(its okay now to even kill me) looked at me in face for goodbye as was told will most likley never see her again...told to see how beautiful(different) she is and really is.





















When it comes to Europeans/Americans and more specifically Slavs(you see, we are suposedly from same family and the closer the more here stated rule applies),however, we have our own rules that apply at least to me - rules of Samurai. Poland(I hope one issues PUBLIC appologee or things are gonna get really complicated) did everything opposite of Japan. Even with Japanese Fujitsu in Poland as I am about to demonstrate. THIS IS PROBLEM DUDA.

In China and North Korea, US government had a real problem as I was hitting on women a bit too much - was embarassing for neonazis - nazi gimmick used to distrupt/shock didn't work. Wasn't profitable enough.

Correct Trump !!????

No comments:

Post a Comment