Sunday, June 2, 2019

Was asked over and over if I would like to stay in Poland

By people which stopped me and those whom I meet on streets and so on...

Get used to it...YES. Its not that "I would like to", its I wiil stay in Poland and right in this city where people know me the most through the worst.

And if I will experience problems which Kaczynski and his followers indicated under MKultra torture, think Saakashvilli and read over answer to above sentence.
Owner of this place dreamed and dreamed about what will it be like for me if I will not subdue myself to their scenarios - from pschiatrists that would go after me to police which would not alow me to sleep on streets, judges against me, and I running to Germany....We will see who will run and who stay.

One eventually dreamed on how I would have to be attacked two three times when obtaining private residences(first two/three landlords would have to do so or allow others to do so) so guild for what was done to me wouldnt be concentrated on him only. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I TELL YOU. Very interested in helping out even via TV show, but just a little bit more interested in screwing everybody with lies - placed in room dude who tortured to yell at me, threaten and so on...just waw

YOU ARE MEETING THIS TI!ME REAL ME AND NOT YOUR WET MKULTRA DREAMS/WISHES. LETS SEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment