Sunday, June 23, 2019

I CALL UNITED NATION FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE: After organized Polish police theft at flea market individual arrives with stollen wallet and demands more money talks about my new job wants to know how much I make and if its hard while insisting on money for stollen documents


Video can be also seen at

The day individual arrives my new employers tells me in the morning on how he got police call claiming that tgey found wallet :)))) once I arrive at police for wallet they know nothing about it, but dude arrives in the evening with stollen wallet...crazy yess. Police refused to investigate next day when I stopped bye twice claiming lack of police officers that could file case at police headquarters in Zgierz :))))
I did called 112



1 comment:


  1. Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 2.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com ) We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via Email Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com
    ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete