Sunday, June 16, 2019

Pointing flashlights with revolvers in one, demonst

demonstrating destruction of tents, jailing me inside of Zgierz police headquarters(there must be a jail department there or near bye as I can give discription of interior) where slapped/pushed, life threatened...transported to Belarus and in Kaliningrad - threatened with issues such as "if I will dare to open my mouths" when under real circumstances what will follow...


THE police which would protect me...ohh yeah. Okay then. Belarus police pointed revolvers in me and have even used blank bullets(meter distance to fire them at me) to give feel of death...see no difference between the two.

1 comment:


  1. Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 2.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com ) We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via Email Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com
    ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete