Monday, May 27, 2019

THE DEAL IS NO DEAL - Warsaw signed deal with you Moscow/ Minsk/ Belgrade, but I never did and never ever will

When brought from Belarus to Poland in 2017, I was told that I made an mistake going to Belarus and my case will be now seen by Polish government as well as by international community in a different light. In another words, Belarus that would take care me in 2017, but for the sake of all(incl. those now which caused harm of my loosing no less than 24 years of my life - two citizenships) would become part of the new deal which prior to this didn't exist.


Its a lie. Poland(Warsaw) alone exhtorted me via Trump(do you know at all how many times I was brought between 1998 to mid 2006 from Poland to Belarus and Russia for torture !!???? Poland was nothing more than a door of terror for Russians into my world as one was used nothing more than a pretext for here stated. Pretext to rip me away from US and Europe and hand me to Russians - Poland covered up crime against me via Slovenia in Slovenia) and struggle in Poland alone in 2017 for me to eventually end in Belarus searching for political asylum and second, my case was already big enough to be recognized by international community as legitimate case back then in 2017 - if it wouldn't be, I wouldn't even be forced to run out of Slovenia yet again(trip on which I met Netanyahu's niece and few other good people, but trip which could easily end with fatality - dont forget 5 day travel without sleep and what went on in Belarus).

The deal I was told by Poles alone in 2017 only confirms that Polish police was in bed with Belarus/Russian KGB criminals all along and not only in 2017 when yet again tortured by Russians infront of Polish busines owners in Zgierz/Lodz area EVEN infront of haedquarters police station in Zgierz - so called "deal" a pretext for betrayal Mr. Kaczynski.

For this type of attitude from my side, Russians/Belarussians(KGB psychopaths which handeled my case whenever brought to Eastern Europe or Russia/Belarus alone) have to thank for to the two criminals from Belarus sent into centers where I was(still am) in Poland during 2018/2019 - both who became even my roomates.

I thus REJECT any and all deals with Russia/Belarus(your top sicret will stay your SEKRET for as long as you exist - "sekret" translates from Slovenian to toilet) and warn international community(specialy French as they climbed in bed with enemy and seems to hope for something totally unrealistic to happen) about my intentions.

@Belarus/Russia

TIME TO RECOGNIZE MY ORDEAL WAS BACK IN 2017. 

2017 WILL NEVER EVER RETURN FOR YOU IN MY CASE. 

SO CALLED SIGNED DEAL WAS IN MY EYES NOTHING MORE THAN MORE SAND IN MY EYES AND POSSIBLY IN EYES OF POLES WHO FEAR TO TAKE DESTINY IN OWN HANDS.

You are a murderous genocidal states whose agenda is extermination of others via most brutal ways for purpose of enlargement of your own lebenraum. Paedo culture(what you call as "top secret") your own life style choice - not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment