Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I don't know how much you are aware Trump

Russians implanted clamps in my spine neck area in 2004(they though whole thing will end earlier and have self assured that I would not survive ordeal - would become obese and destroyed via psychitry before seeing Poland) which squeezed nerve or nerves in slightest exercise attempt of upper body. It was like this till 2017 when they pulled them out when in Belarus. Its when I was also told that in opinion of physicians and others which evaluated Polish ordeal in the past wouldnt be even capable to drive through one due to age issues.


Done to US citizen from Slovenia(brought from US for torture to Eastern Europe) who has nothing to do with Russia on the first place. Thank you Trump.

Its why I have applied between 2005 to 2017 for jobs whioch didn't requirte any physical strain on upper body(I was basically already disabled as I had problem even typing on computer due to pain in neck area which would also leave me ongoingly with paralises alike syndroms).

Since 2017, all went back to normal. I can perform physical activities without difficulties. Will excplain in video about that issue, but first audio recordings(lots of work).

This was the chance you left me with Trump. This is what your opportunity looked like and all Americans must understand one.

No comments:

Post a Comment