Sunday, May 26, 2019

My intention was not to stay in Poland when I first came to Nowy Torg/Zakopane

Idea was to do documentary about the two on MKultrea and get out, but I somehiw like people I saw and how its all started...I begun to contemplate on life time stay...file for protection and get job(life) via work permit assuming I would enter at least semi normal immigration system. My claim was to be used as a tool to invest into Polish society/country and my past which hurt many hearts when subjected to MKultea torture to reconcile(what politicians divided to instead unite in one Poland - heal whatever was created) part of society that suffered because of one.



It paid off in a way as I obtained extra proofs about what went on here in the past, but cost for those turned out to be deadly for me and dream about future Polish family of my own/ friends died.

There are many beautiful people in Poland, but seems to me are on police leash. Polish police as it becomes even more evident in last portion of Zgierz documentary(35 bus. ident. with 100%) precission all the way to 2002/2003/2004/2005/2006, NEEDED Russians to torture and most likely engaged even in own torture.

THE WORST TORTURE(electroshocs and back in store electroshocs and back in store and so on - keep in mind electroshocs could have been replaced also with drugs used to erase memory) POINTS OUT AREA ARROUND ZGIERZ POLICE STATION HEADQUARTERS - AREA WAS MOST EFFECTED WITH VIOLENT RUSSIAN PROCEDURES AND LIES OF OFFICERES FROM POLICE STATION ALONE DONT CONTRIBUTE TO POSITIVE POLICE REPUTATION IN ANY WAY EITHER.

You are the one who commited crime(doesnt matter if on  of Moscow or yourself) and not myself. You are the one who should bag for forgiveness and not myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment