Tuesday, May 23, 2017

EXTREMELY problematic(IMPOSSIBLE) political asylum procedure(situation) in Belarus.

I am experiencing EXTREMELY problematic(IMPOSSIBLE) situation in Belarus. It is thanks to United Nations and possibly even more...we will come to the bottom of this once and for ever. I regret that things have developed this way, but it is better to present facts than to fool ourselfs with issues that do not and have never ever existed. New videos coming on my political asylum procedure in Belarus(hours of abuse and lies audio recorded and I just got to Vitebsk 25 days ago).

When you don't hear from me, it is because I am either incapable to give update(physically prevented from providing one) or in the middle of the investigation.

The individual here in Belarus that is involved in this case was told what will happen if he will force his way...he have seen what have had happened with others who forced their way in my case, yet he goes on with it...it is just fascinating.

Yes, I will again lose precious time(I already have thanks to him) and it is because of this very fact that I will now lose one even more(you know what will happen when you do things like this and you do it anyways - thats just fine with me). He is lawyer for UN in Vitebsk who needs promotion(to earn some more money) to Minsk
(will keep his and others' names who are involved in this case totally confidential because goal is much bigger than few individuals here). His actions are proportionate with orders of Jean Yves Bouchardy who is the UNHCR Representative in Belarus for Belarus !!!

Therefore, instead of obtaining TEFL certification for English teaching in Belarus and learning Russian language, I will now waste time on and UN(this individual have ruined my life in Belarus and therefore life on general - whatever is left from one at age 45). You just have to love this game...one life to live only and so little time...


Video can be also seen at: http://dai.ly/x5nk16m OR https://rutube.ru/video/a3be2db82179ceb9114482b989e9cebc/ (Rutube is Russian youtube and is safer than youtube, so disregard security warning posted by American companies for Rutube) Will be probably 4 hour long documentary...released within two or three days(proofs are gathered; just need to be converted into video files and uploaded to internet)....