Sunday, September 8, 2019

I most strictly condemn Russian American neonazi views on Poland as seen here

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/09/02/poland-started-wwii-russia-reacts-to-80th-commemoration-snub-a67108

and

https://www.salon.com/2019/09/03/trump-congratulates-poland-as-it-mourns-anniversary-of-nazi-invasion/

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, veteran lawmaker: 
— “All textbooks need to specify once and for all: Poland is the main culprit of the start of World War II.” 
— “It was Europe that nurtured Hitler against the U.S.S.R. and Poland was among those who applauded Hitler. It shot itself in the foot.”
Zhirinovsky was involved in MKultra and is a German spy - I remember one even obtained either a bank loan or so via German involvement. There is a social engineering taking plkace against Russians today in Russia. Racism nazism division hatred at all time peek high and I condemn one as much as one can be condemned. Zhirinovsky has a strong connection with Donald Trump as both exhtorted Poland with thgeir views on WW2. Zhirinovsky gestured would release such news when I would release video(was twice deleted from Facebook by whoever) in respect to 2007 car assasination plot in Slovenia on which parts seller with Polish last and first name appeared on German internet - the only one which offered parts for US made Mazda market. One collected money for parts(over 500$) and begun to exhtort even Austrian aunt and ucle who was on dead bed at the time for more money. 
I THANK ZHIRINOVSKY FOR KEEPING HIS WORD AND NOW ALSO UNDERSTAND WHO WAS BEHIND IT ALL.
My mothers first words when seeing her in person after 11.5 were I cite, "you are American spy...give me your American passport now" (year 2006). Poland doesnt hate Americans - we all know who does.
I call ALL REAL Americans to condemn White House's neonazi treaitor and salute Polish unwillingness to give in into hatred which burned Europe70 something years ago.
It was trully stupid of Poland to accomodate Putin Trump demands against me - done via fascistoid Kaczynski. But I love these people regardless. See them as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment