Tuesday, February 28, 2017

United Nations and United States try to murder me desperately

Video can be also seen at:http://dai.ly/x5divb2

United Nations have instructed "Slovenian" government on how to refuse me assistance on both levels(legal and via ombudsman) on what I was told by UN how my domestic remedies were not exhausted. USA have simultaneous and systematically deleted yet again what was ultimate proof of Slovenian government abuse(refusal of legal assistance and psychiatric brutality etc.) by suspending my entire blogger account. 

USA and United Nations went further and have instructed "Slovenian" government on how to get read of me. American government is engaging in cyber attacks against me and have not only deleted downloaded blog(mentioned above), but is also refusing to assist me with one !!!

United Nations wants me to talk about issues in "Slovenia"(zero.nothing state) while one have deprived me even of car in Hungary after attempting to apply for political asylum there !!! I am accusing DIRECTLY Antonio Gutierrez(&Ban Ki Moon) as well murderous United Nations organization of assassination plot against me on behalf of United States of America !!! 


I am truly disgusted with you Donald Trump !!! You are extremely dangerous Zionist puppet !!! Much more dangerous even than what Obama was !!!

CIA WANTS TO KILL ME WITHOUT MY EVEN POINTING OUT WHO KILLER IS !!! THAT MUCH ALSO TO THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIEVE IN THEIR LIES !!! 

If you think that it is good for you that Donald Trump murders those who already stood up for you(have placed on line and ruined their lives for you) and your nation, you gotta be f***** stupid !!! Am sure you have some logic left in your head...

Related to: http://ausertimes.blogspot.hu/2017/02/hungarian-government-goes-on-human.html

and

http://ausertimes.blogspot.hu/2017/02/1-of-3-political-asylum-in-hungary.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment