Tuesday, December 31, 2019

That Poland will get 200+ billion Euros if I prove one is worth to die for is what I was told by Buckingham palace Berlin(Berlin didn'rt like idea at all)

Royals conditioned sanity with death as mentioned above(that money would be authorised as assistance to one if they would manage to prove to UK parliamnt their involvement in case which would then release funds to sdave them in another words). My response is Poland is worth mentioned money even for the cost of death what cost to me would be in addition of wasting 25 years of my life on nothing more than torture. So I gladly will give my life for one.


Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/12/i-was-attacked-with-directed-energy.html

Obvioulsy some people live to hate, other to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment