Friday, December 20, 2019

Polish librarians, business people, employers, landlords, mechanics, physicians, police officers, immigration officers etc. all conditioned me truth under MKultra about post MKultra account ABOUT what was done to me in Poland

--IF YOU WILL TELL THE WHOLE ACCOUNT IT WILL BE "NO" FROM US...NO MEANS NO ADMISSION. WHOLE ACCOUNT BAD FOR US AS WORLD WOULD THINK WE ARE COMPLETELY NUTS.

--IF YOU WILL NOT DEPICT US INVOLVED IN CRIME DURING MKULTRA AND IN POST PERIOD WHEN REMINDED OF WHAT WENT ON UNDER MKULTRA IN A POSITIVE LIGHT WHEN REPORTING ABOUT CRIMES, IT WILL BE >>NO<< FROM US.

--WE WILL CONTINUE TO ADD AND SUBTRACT POINTS ABOUT YOUR MKULTRA ACCOUNT TO THE WORLD. TOO MANY NEGATIVE POINTS WILL ADD TO NO ADMISSION OF YOUR MKULTRA CASE IN POLAND FROM ALL OF US.

ALREADY SINGLE PARTY(for bunch of them ordered to keep mouths shut) IF WOULD FEEL AS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, WILL MEAN NO FROM ALL OF US.

Add to that Adrzej/Agatha Duda's demand for me to see myself guilty of ruining lives of many when subjected to MKultra torture and be even exposed as such by presidential couple if not recognizing self as perpetrator in this case and you get idea what whole thing was all about.


Its why I came to previous conclusion about departure beside that I have to see myself as human being, beside that I had to take in account also future ordeals prepared against me by Fort Trump and Kaczynski. Not the opposition which "knew/knows" nothing about what went on nor Poland alone where crime was taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment