Friday, December 6, 2019

I am concerned for South Africa - very concerned

But not longer for whom I was in the past. Brasil is a happy country and so are few others that allowed people to live in harmony with one another...it would be even better for all of them if corruption wouldn't exist, but to get read of that one - world would probably have to wave goodbye to United States, Germany, and few others using scam scheme on global scale...in Africa/ South America we get free minerals, in China we get free workforce, and so on...so they have plenty time for developping AIDS alike viruses - up from selling cheap opium(China case)...



We have to welcome normal people striving toward harmony(Germany, South Africa, US from wherever), and do same with those which disseminate hatred as they have done with me to get one going...

Never try again to equal to me Chinese, Indian, and other cultures with whatever I have seen and tasted on my own skin for no less than 25 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment