Monday, December 9, 2019

THE MOST INSENSITIVE FAMILY IN THE WORLD: "PAEDO RAPE TALK MUST STOP NOW BECAUSE I HAVE ENGAGEMENT PARTY" - Princess Beatrice


I don't actually have words for any of these family members any longer. Perhaps I can remind of Phillip(1988) I cite, "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation...Just too many people to feedhttps://gloria.tv/post/362yMdGB8nxC6jgNAh7zyWfQ8
British otherwise nobel people, don't know what they think about themselves when watching this...she is actually twice age of girl raped by her father. Shows no compassion for own female rape victims - apple doesn't fall far from tree. Learns trades from parents fast.

Beatrice now a victim of "whitch hunt" on her father :))))





No comments:

Post a Comment