Friday, December 20, 2019

Poles never had intention to keep me in Poland

They accepted bribes for most criminal undermining of international laws/treaties, attempted to minimize their exposure as described in previous post and maximize damage via collateral damage against me s their its victim.

I cite Andrzej Duda, "we will hurt you as much as possible - physically and mentally - if not destroying you completely, we will block your claim at international institutions where we have our people for as long as possible while causing you even more damage...your claim will most likely never come through".

The longer I would stay, the more problems/destruction would follow up on me. Eventually even sale of car without catalytic converter which as a result had me loose three weeks of time and cash for repairs to pass technical examination was used to block me from buying necessary tires - car was sold with less than a millimeter thread on tires in winter time ;) am sure you get more idea now on why missing converter and so on...

Sleep deprivation, frequent directed energy attacks/torture, laser attack used to cause cardiac arrest as told would be the case at work(got super sharp pain in chest at work because of one and all were excited to see me on floor literately - on my way to hostel medical vehicle just as demonstrated under MKultra waited on me outside of premises), laser attacks in Lodz city between high-rises which caused excessive super sharp headaches(demonstrated under MKultra - tested and told if would mention to be deemed as insane), and so on...

Abuse for which I was brainwashed under MKultra will be seen rather as insane if not quiet about one(directed on what I should/am allowed to tell and what not to see and so on).

No comments:

Post a Comment