Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Trump's art of the deal related to car alone on behalf of Buckingham palace.

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/X34Cpy1nG3g

The public image Trump attempted to create about me by total destruction and theft of electronic items is related also to messy car situation. All in all, I wouldn't consider to even sort out properly documents inside of the residence due to severely cold temperatures.


It is was not and still is not unusual in Eastern Europe for some individuals to just explode into physical fights due to stuff related to what you see went on here. No, I wouldn't even consider it - if I would consider such act as well aware as I am about what went on, it would end with extremelly bad outcome for me. As I have explained(also have audio recordings from others which warned me about it), targeted immigrants were deported from Kaczynski's Poland straight to their points of origins(for Belarus disidents or Chechens that meant firm death - for me althrough I no longer fear one, point of origing would be Slovenia and not even Slovakia).

No comments:

Post a Comment