Wednesday, May 4, 2022

From this moment on, my father will face legal trial regardless of even truth if he would somehow bring one forward(in case they would let one back home) as Milan Kučan alone claimed that if I would somehow continue to go after him upon awarding my father with afterlife option he would begun to investigate one

 My father remained during MK Ultra crime often times at his friends' house as seen bellow. I was given ultimatum based on lies which sooner than latter would result in my finding problems and people assuming how I work even for Milan Kučan.

Psychiatrist Peter Kapš who went to fully exploit father's death with local director of police(Ogulin and Olaj) insisted that I would meet father in area of mentioned location after death certificate would be issued for one - instructed me drugged up(FUCK YOUR SO CALLED MK ULTRA - WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PSYCHOPATHS IN BLUE UNIFORMS HERE AND LICENSED PSYCHIATRISTS AND SOMEONE THEY RUINED 28 YEARS OF LIFE - ENTIRE LIFE) on how I have to catch step with one to obtain proofs and even bring him back to life by revealing how one didn't die...Milan Kučan and Jankovič on the other hand had different plans I cite, "if you would continue to go after us then we would launch investigation even into his death..."...

Dmitrij Rupl and Lojze Peterle and all other "Slovenian" elite apparently had problem with fact that Milan Kučan owned public home for elderly institutions as well as hospitals - and due to fear couldn't - "couldn't but help themselves. at expense of taxpayers..

My niece and her husband Mitja Veber(its also house where they had my father in Trebnje) insisted on how I have to keep silent about homes for elderly people https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/mother-had-me-under-mk-ultra-on-several.html as to where they will nest parents - that while best locations near natural therme became ensured those may not be the option in future if I would mouth about it...


Death certificate and cremation...and be happy your father is alive. During visits to Slovenian spas/theres is when you will get to visit your parents who death certificates will be issued...

No comments:

Post a Comment