Wednesday, May 18, 2022

At the father and his room 9, two individuals whom they had involved under MK Ultra were in the room as well

 Head of administration(department for employment etc.) was identified inside of the administration building - blonde(more likely with painted hair) who always, however, was blonde moved to her office according to her words in 2009(I stated in 2012) and her friend secretary involved in MK Ultra helped me to point you all out how second floor was re-arranged in 2008 at head of administration's request - I am pointing at the behind glass doors area therefore ONLY the end of the floor 

where glass doors are + office where this secretary moved just month ago(she did so to remind me) was also I think enlarged in 2013, but for me to state this officially I would have to glimpse this second floor again..Secretary has a daughter and I think is from area near hospital - has a house in Šmihel area I think...one of the longest involved physicians from General hospital where father is also came on the picture and works under(floor bellow) the neurology department...

Diver instructor from Mokronog area also identified(house and brother both confirmed).....and so on and so forth.

1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Aba but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Aba then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp +2348107155060.  

    ReplyDelete