Sunday, May 15, 2022

Father complained about pain in the head after lunch(niece whose first visit I witnessed brought one cake for birthday) on what one rejected his claim infront of mother, but repeated one about half an hour latter or so, once I took one inside of the living room area where he signaled me again pain in the left area of the head(mother left for a walk) and complained about weakness - he stated have experienced vomiting issues when I serviced one vitamin mandarins juice as glass of cooked fruit juice mother served him appeared have fallen him from hands at the terrace

While one didn't consume my juice either, he reported me vomiting issues experienced since lunch mother prepared...according to MK Ultra, father didn't consume almost any cake and cake alone was used to refute my claims in respect to garbage he was served by mother + physician involved in MK Ultra who came to pick one up with ambulance vehicle driver(same involved) gestured blood samples will demonstrate amount of sugar in his blood and is there no need to discuss.
Diameter of his upper arm just as legs was/are like a pickles on one wit astronomical stomach which mother produced with her food since end of the 2020 - kept him still on sofa and loaded one with tones of food from which oil was dripping....

According to mother I murdered one because I brought one home from hospital(this was accusation I received from her since day one of his arrival - she assured me she did yelled at physician who released one from hospital in mean while just as I stated the case will be right here on this blog) and have done nothing for one leaving behind all work to her. 

She didn't even pay $20 for hearing aid I purchased for myself and gave one to father since she took his worth as she claimed over $1400 home so that cleaning ladies wouldn't loose one...left shaving to me and I had chance to wash one on one occasion. Sister and niece since mother couldn't do all the work herself(same as with grass lawn etc. so she could and did verbally abused and incited in screaming/yelling in-front of father) were never ever seen in mean while therefore since April 25th. Not home and not in hospital. 

Because of slippers he took with him(black and written on them royal), I know for sure no longer will get to see one.

FATHER SAW ME WHEN I TOOK BUCKET OF WATER SILENTLY NEXT TO HIM AND WAS OBSERVING ME(mother left for a walk as I asked her to divide care on two) AND IMMEDIATELY PLACED HEAD IN SLEEPING POSITION AS SOON ONE OBSERVED ME OBSERVE HIM AWAKE...HE PUSHED TWO CHAIRS DOWN WHEN WALKING INTO LIVING ROOM DESPITE MY HOLDING ONE(grabbed and dragged them behind)...WANTED TO SEAT IN POSITION ON COUCH WHICH WOULD GIVE ONE CHANCE TO CLAIM FALL ONCE I PLACED ONE ON COUCH...

It was learned during MK Ultra that I killed him because I rushed him upstairs the first day upon his arrival and social worker insisted we both did with mother because we argued infront of one....older neurologist who was present(probably the last one of her age on entire department - I knew all ladies in there including blonde female Bosnian cleaner or nurse who left in 2010/2012 to Ljubljana) was the one who presented me to the next stage of father's destination in the hospital - where they keep alive only and where she stated dead end is most frequent outcome.


Black LIVES MATTERS who guaranteed me crime wanted me to play one song "Down by the Riverside"

Black Lives Matters liked him because he focked black ladies who would come for a visit in house(he sure would as whatever is free is free and I should marry the one who earned my money according to Nike and Serena Williams - both husbands married sisters because of my being evil racist and was racist despite liking her and possibly her sister whatever is that happened to people who date during dating) unlike myself a racist bigot as I was and am....its a bloody trail these people are leaving behind and the individual who promised me crime next to Bruce Willis for my sake also was Venus Williams who tormented and tormented with even issue involving father's death https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/its-5th-element-that-will-cause-one.html

EXCLUSIVE: Venus and Serena's stepmother, 43, asks judge to STOP her divorce from their dementia-suffering father Richard Williams, 80, claiming their marriage is not broken and they're enjoying a sizzling sex life

  • Lakeisha Williams, 43, has asked a judge in Palm Beach, Florida, to halt the divorce from Venus and Serena's father Richard Williams, 80
  • She claims in a court filing obtained by DailyMail.com that she does not believe their marriage is irretrievably broken 
  • Lakeisha even insists she and father-of-nine Richard – who has suffered several strokes over the past six years – are enjoying a sizzling sex life
  • 'King Richard' married his 37-years-younger third wife in 2009. They split in 2017 and have a nine-year-old son, Dylan
  • The news comes just after Will Smith won an Oscar for portraying Richard Williams 

I listed ALMOST ALL THE SCENARIOS WAS BRAINWASHED WITH(have other audio recorded) and government picked one appeared to them as best is what this very ambulance worked stated me.

It was a video recorded washing of my father that saved me according to criminal Ogulin - Novo mesto police director who is still waiting for me to come to pick him up with police just as his predecessor involved in crime and now director of Slovenian police in Ljubljana - Olaj.


No comments:

Post a Comment