Tuesday, May 17, 2022

WHO IS WHO AND WHY CANCER/SPINE BREAKING CRIME - SECRECY AROUND CRIME AS "HELPING ME OUT BY IDENTIFYING": Tanja Fajon went to Paris University literately through this case - literately through me as Slovenian Communist Party(after Yugoslavia known as Social Democrats) wanted me as a head of one since 1995

 It was that beatings in-front of partisan memorials took place not only because of my departure to America - they wanted new head of communists in Slovenia who would become via this case a new president(more likely king and then whoever would become president as its how they have always done it - to become a YUGO king was offered to me by Belgrade alone) of Yugoslavia, but offered deals still didn't work for me...never did and never will unless Zagreb becomes a capital of one and everything goes through one with Croatia head all affairs in new Yugo state which Croatia never ever will accept based on what chetniks have done to one during her war for existance. Just for you to know who I am https://www.tanja-fajon.si/sl/content/moje-delo/o-meni3.html 

Slovenian "Social Democrats"(Belgrade) literately gave my case to be handled by Belgrade as Borut Pahor and Milan Kučan explained me from day 1 to the last day for what they anticipated would be Begunje psychiatric facility where psychiatrist Tatjana Prokšelj departed in 2015(we can say 2015 rater than 2014 as you Tatjana stated, "just so I place you back in there and write 2014"). Tanja Fajon is secretive enough to have not mentioned anywhere dates of her Paris adventures, but she was the first one who departed from several girls in already 1996 or so...I did same for Serbian girl who in return turned into FEMININE SERBIAN vendetta against me claiming me(upon her graduation in 2002), "hey boy you will do this and that and we will select you wife my Slovenian friend as an example I can work with her but not another one lalala".

Tanja Fajon guaranteed me will eat raw nettles after rejecting marriage to her under MK ultra...

YUGO KING NOT, BUT I MAY CAST MY BET INTO GREAT BRITAIN WHERE MOST LIKELY I WILL WIN OVER WINDSORS/BATTENBERGERS DUE TO CAR ASSASSINATION PLOT IN 2007 WHICH PRINCE ANDREW AND CHARLES TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR AS THE TWO ACCEPTED MILAN KUČAN AND BORUT PAHOR'S ASSASSINATION DEAL - THE DEAL INFRONT OF AMERICANS WITH DANIEL REX SMITH OBTAINING YES FROM ME CLAIMING ME ON HOW I MUST POINT OUT BRAND NEW SAVA TIRES REPLACED ON CAR WITH OLD TOTALLY WORN OUT TIRES WHICH NEIGHBOR ANDREJ UHL HAVE MOUNTED ON CAR ON TIME - HE WARNED ME ABOUT ACCIDENT AND I ACCEPTED AS DEUGGED UP AS I WAS....THIS ACCORDING TO BRITISH AND AMERICANS WOULD GIVE ME EDGE IN MY CASE AND I WOULD PROVE MY CASE OR SIMPLY DIE(off course I agreed with little knowing in real time due to what went on about "deal")...SOMETHING THAT ANGELA MERKEL STATED ME FOR IN CASE I WOULD MENTIONED WHO WAS BEHIND I WOULD NEVER EVER MANAGE TO PROVE ANY OF MY CASE IF I STATE WHO WAS BEHIND...SOMETHING MERKEL STATED ME WILL PUSH ANDREW AND CHARLES AWAY FROM ME IN RESPECT TO MK ULTRA, BUT IT DIDN'T...NOT FOR TOO LONG....PRINCE ANDREW TOOK YEAR OFF FROM MK ULTRA BEFORE ONE APPEARED BACK ON PICTURE IN OUR HOUSE AND CRIME WENT ON AND ON DESPITE GUARANTEES FOR SAFETY TILL I WAS EVEN THROWN INSIDE OF THE MENTAL HOSPITAL IN 2013 AS KUČAN STATED, "BURIED ALIVE SENTENCED TO DEATH".

BRITISH POLICE KNEW ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ABOUT HERE STATED AND HAVE DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT OTHER THAN FROM WHAT I HEARD WILL INSIST FOR ROYALS TO DO THEIR PART IN RESPECT TO "HELP OBTAINING PROOFS" GAME - NOTHING ABOUT FIND POISON/CANCER GAME AND SPINE BREAKING CURE THAT WOULD GO ALONG "HELP OBTAINING PROOFS ABOUT MK ULTRA".....HELP ME WITH MY IDENTIFYING INVOLVED THROUGH MENTIONED GAMES...AHA, ITS ALL ABOUT HELPING ONE RATHER THAN TO COME OUT CLEAN ABOUT IT BECAUSE "HELP" YOU KNOW REPLACES THE FIRST PART OF THIS SENTENCE !!!

BOTH BROTHERS(CHARLES AND ANDREW) AGREED WILL HAVE TO CONCEDE TO ME THRONE IN CASE I EVER MANAGE TO PUBLISH AS SEEN HERE...YES IT SURE SOUND INSANE, BUT HERE STATED ARE FACTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment