Sunday, May 22, 2022

SLOVENIAN UDBA CRIMINAL JANEZ JANŠA DIDN'T MANAGE TO SAVE HIS LOOKALIKE FROM JAIL TOGETHER WITH DMITRIJ RUPL AND PETERLE(BEST JANŠA'S BUDDY) AS THEY CLAIMED ME WILL VIA MY WITNESSING ABOUT WHAT TOOK PLACE, BUT THESE SCHIZOPHRENICS WHO KNEW ABOUT MILAN KUČAN/ BORUT PAHOR'S WHEREABOUTS IN SLOVENIA DURING WHICH I WAS TRANSPORTED DRUGGED UP TO ONE INSIDE OF HIS PRISON CELL AT PRISON FACILITY ON DOB DID SCREWED UP MY LIFE TO BITTER END AS WAS INCONVENIENT FOR THEM TO FACE WITH TRUTH WHEN TIME CAME IN 2006

Serial killer Metod Trobec in whom Milan Kučan wanted Slovenes and world to see me in one was murdered most likely by fellow prisoners or guards just 3 months prior to my return from USA when I met one for the last time - I was to replace one according to his Kučan's private henchman Mercel Štefančič and its what hospitalization which followed up on me in 2013 was used for...

All I remember in 2006 upon my return from USA after 11.5 years for the fist time was Janez Janša fyling with his newly married wife Urška with helicopter above Ljubljana for fun and psychotic discussion they ran together with Borut Pahor/Danilo Turk and others in respect to so called GUANTANAMO PRISONERS with American administration and ex Slovenian communist party members comparing me to them - laughing like idiots about something they believed will never come out....as if whole thing was a joke/fun and Slovenia with 2 million people a superpower with over billion people....

The more they were beating me up as years past bye, the less these people whom I have voted for and trusted with life during Slovenian independence could understand me....

DUE TO CRIME THEY COMMITTED, THEY BEGUN TO SEARCH FOR ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES LIES IN OTHER SLOVENES WITH WHOM THEY ASSOCIATED IN CASE THEY WOULD NEED LEGAL ALIBI FOR ONE...IT WAS NO CONVINIENT FOR THEM TO STOP CRIME AS AMERICANS AND GERMANS INSISTED IN 1996/1997 DUE TO PERSONAL $$$$$ IN WHICH THEY SAW THEMSELVES IN(IGOR BAVČAR WAS ARRESTED DUE TO INVOLVEMENT IN CORRUPTION), BUT NOT IN ME...THEY BEGUN TO "BELIEVE" THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME AFTER ALL....

NO LESS THAN 10.000 DEATH THREATS IF PSYCHIATRIC DEATH THREATS WOULD BE INCLUDED IS WHAT I RECEIVED IN SLOVENIA ALONE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTATED WHAT WENT ON AND THIS IS THE COUNTRY/NATION WHOM I HAVE FOUGHT FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE...WAS NOTORIOUS ENOUGH AT AGE 23 DESPITE MY NOT BEING ANYWHERE ON FRONT PAGES THAT YUGO SLOVENIA OBTAINED FROM RUSSIAN KGB A CLEARANCE FOR NO OTHER THAN VLADIMIR PUTIN TO CAME TO PICK ME UP TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS THEY ALONE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT(its how Putin became what you red about one since, yet none of these people UNITED could ever do anything in respect to my case other than to collect losses with one another -  with all the help from London and Washington DC)....

"STRICI IZ OZADJA" AS THEY ARE KNOWN IN SLOVENIA - UNCLES FROM BEHIND...UNCLES FROM BEHIND BECAUSE THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO COMMENCE CRIME IN WHICH INCOMPETENT HALF SCHIZOPHRENIC POLITICIANS HAVE CAUGHT THEMSELVES INTO ON WHAT THEY INTIMIDATED THIS WORTHLESS SLOVENIAN  PR-INDEPENDENCE GARBAGE TO DEGREE THEY SHITTED IN THEIR PANTS AND HAVE DRAGGED ME ALONG TROBEC UNDER THEIR BUS AS WELL JUST TO SAVE BARE SKIN....SLOVENSKI BLODNJAKI - ZGUBE/BEDAKI.

Janša saw himself in Trobec due to Trobec' facial features and then as one was recorded along other geniuses such as Peterle/Dmitrij Rupl, one no longer wanted to participate....changed his mind with idea how best would be if all would be forgotten with me included....

1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Aba but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Aba then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp +2348107155060.  

    ReplyDelete