Saturday, May 28, 2022

prince William along his aunt Anne and others claimed me that I WILL HAVE TO GO TO BRITAIN TO SURVIVE ALREADY DUE TO FRUITS - IT WAS BUCKINGHAM PALACE(QUEEN) THAT FINANCED NEIGHBOR CRIMINALS TO TRASH/DESTROY ME ALL MY WATCHES WHICH EITHER ALREADY ARRIVED BROKEN VIA MAIL OR SIMPLY WERE TRASHED WITHING DAY TWO THREE - ON FIRST MK ULTRA OPPORTUNITY WITH PRINCE CHARLES LEAVING ME A SINGLE MECHANICAL(automatic) WATCH IN TACT(also already opened with switched dials and destroyed mechanism on what they got another mechanism and placed one back in working condition)

 It was year 1998 when prince Andrew(so clumsy that he never managed to attach hands on watch despite being completely sober) took me to Swiss watchman in Switzerland where they demonstrated me how to UNDER MK ULTRA place hands on watch and demanded from me to demonstrate them...this WAS the world of regular psychopaths whom I somehow have welcomed time and again(because they were British)...ohhh, they had to destroy me everything for me to speak out - point truth about MK Ultra and watches because I caught their attention with those and they knew how memories on MK Ultra would(according to them who went on to destroy me life not only watches) surface and would be helpful to me...you see, for every damage done was for my sake(to help me out).

Once about 8 of these https://www.ebay.com/itm/133765871164?hash=item1f2511363c:g:qz4AAOSwUORgpbTy watches arrived destroyed before I would use a single one....strange thing heh but royals ended up teaching me how to replace mechanism on those etc - you see, thats a great way to prove you are not insane no ?...



Is not difficult to point out who was/is behind spine breaking and cancer game.


These fruits as well as carrots effect me severely just as was told case will be - possibly also due to  sugar in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment