Wednesday, May 18, 2022

THRONE FROM THIS END DECLINED: It was British police Charles and Andrew used to exhort on money owed - inserted into financial extortion literately throne

I cite, "If you decline throne, then less money for you"....

I am NOT interested in British imperial affairs and decline offer, but DO NOT BACK DOWN FROM MONEY OWED AND WILL DEMAND DUE TO ASSASSINATION PLOT INSTEAD GREATER COMPENSATION. British police is no one to exhort me. Involved in crime and have covered up crime for royals. I don't see myself in fact anywhere in circle of so called royals. 

I did my best to help Britain with economy and to have great relation with Eastern Europe in sense of people alone whom I tried to proximate to one another as much as possible(I made sure would be accepted based on equality and foremost wanted/appreciated). Did same with Germany, and France and Italy - whatever their royals and presidents made out of it, however, is not my business. With me as Americans alone have stated, they got past physical borders through mental issues I created in direction of Moscow beyond anything imaginable - further than ever in the Western history...

I AM IN FACT INSULTED BY BRITISH POLICE TO HAVE TAKEN SUCH A LOW APPROACH TOWARD MY ISSUE AS SUCH.

YOU EVEN WATCHED THEM THREW ME BEHIND WALLS OF MENTAL INSTITUTION IN 2013 AND HAVE JUST AS SLOVENES DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT DESPITE RUINING ME MY AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP(goes same to USA which made mega crime possible) !!!! ITS NOT OKAY. TO BE AROUND PEOPLE LIKE THIS TAKES A TREMENDOUS TOLL ON TRUST(sanity) FACTOR WHICH AT THIS POINT I HAVE NONE FOR ANY OF MENTIONED GROUPS.

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT IN RESPECT TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/prince-charles-or-prince-william-i-will.html - ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

You also screwed me up in my back in respect to bridges I built for you across the eastern Europe - talking about war in Ukraine and Poland...what for when you could have build further through me friendly countries with whom you would cooperate on highest levels !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment