Sunday, May 15, 2022

Compared to most famous Slovenian serial killer Trobec and brought to him from 1995 to 2005 with what I was told will help me identify one on what he was "executed"(visitations under MK Ultra stopped to him just year before they murdered one and rated murder as suicide)

 This to be clear in respect to Slovenian prison facility known as DOB https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/milan-kucan-stefancic-zoran-jankovic.html 

How this very nation which supposedly native I am, have observed be being tortured behind walls of institution whenever delivered hijacked from USA(Miami, Florida) and then everything that was done to me including rating me as insane and placing me behind walls of mental institution after 18 years of torture - I do not know. World, however, now knows what went on why, how, and by whom was done.

British couple whom I have identified was one of the strongest proofs involved in MK Ultra and father's show was planned for one - they wanted me to cover https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/repeated-mk-ultra-proofs-british-couple_15.html facts such as as fast as possible its why I repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment