Friday, May 27, 2022

Once I mentioned my niece "Urska" and sister "Biserka"(I did so yesterday right on here), father begun to daydream about the two calling their names during visitation which I have paid today with mother

When my sister held me captive in a drugged up state, she demonstrated me under MK Ultra the ability to pay visitations to father even after hours due to involvement of hospital staff which included security officers...

But it was nurse from Ljubljana Polje Mrs. Jeric Andreja who claimed me portion about hospital where I should recognize hospital staff and patients will be done for the sake of my parents - at least saving my mother which if turning against Slovenian state will not be possible...I have nothing to say other than same as in hospital earlier except that neighbor police officer claimed me in 2015 this old building will be demolished due to its age...couple involved in MK Ultra stated me, on the other hand(repeated from 2015 how one will be turned into home for giving people special care)...this is the building where MK Ultra started. I am disgusted that Slovenian state pushed my elderly parents into crime as far as compelling two into ruining their own health with what they depicted the two will be either this or that....

Slovenian state just as nation, doesn't exist for me https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/there-was-total-once-my-niece-visited.html 

Idea of manifesting crime through which Slovenian state earned and earns more cash from London(@London and Belrin and Washington DC - this money you used to pay for crime against me is NOT YOUR MONEY BUT MINE - MY MONEY AND MY TIME IS GOLD JUST AS WAS FROM TRUMPET, ZUCKERBERG, MUSK, THIEL, ROYALS, AND ALL OTHERS INVOLVED - PAY THE FUCKING MONEY YOU OWE) and hiding one behind parents's siie rather than issuing official  apologee sets us even further apart.

IN FACT, I WILL NOT INVEST IN SLOVENIA A SINGLE ONE DIME - PENNY TO BE EXACT. AND FOR STATED IN HERE WILL NOT SET MY CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH, BUT REPEAT DOT IN PREVIOUS SENTENCE.

YOU WILL SEE JUST HOW EASY IS TO FUCK WITH ME. 

YOU MADE YOUR AMERO-GERMAN MONEY FOR EX YUGO COMMUNISTS !!??? GOOOOD.... IT WILL BE YOUR LAST IN RESPECT TO THIS CASE AND A LOTS OF PROBLEMS THAT WILL FOLLOW UP AGAINST YOU. YOUR SLOVENIAN PSYCHIATRIC CLINIC LJUBLJANA POLJE FUCKED YOU GOOD.


NISEM VAS PROSU - LETA 2010 SEM VAM UKAZAL DA PRED SVETOM ZGOBEZDATE RESNICO IN SE ZANJO PRAV TAKO UPRAVIČITE: Slovenski narod je le napaka na zemljevidu in nič več https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/nisem-vas-prosu-leta-2010-sem-vam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment