Sunday, May 15, 2022

Another 4 hours of sleep

 Mother in fact stated me under MK Ultra will first get rid of father and then myself. Slovenian government which claimed me will legally(through court) get father/mother maximum, is not shy of giving her full support in her tasks even with people visiting house during our absence. Mother mentioned yesterday "burglars who walk house masked during people's activities and burglarize one lalalaala" was all about burglary which occurred during MK Ultra and for which I was insisted will take place at just about any time now to us. Police which supposedly got burglars let burglars go due to MK Ultra GAME issue, but psychological crime was rehearsed on several occasions so for me not to forget that it will be last opportunity to move fishing equipment from father to upper floor...

Lymphoma is a deadly cancer for which prince Charles apologized to me in 1999 or so by pointing his fingers straight at Vladimir Putin I cite, "we had to do it, but we will make it up for you please"

To diversify fold, neighbor police officer Jerman Metod(involved since 1995) demonstrated me once with portable sprayer at night how poisoning in nature is done on a spruce tree(tips are healthy along the biking trail on what 

I who teached MK Ultra staff members about eating what you see on here(city folks from US and UK knew nothing about nature and was asking me about their new world during MK Ultra and I literately assisted them drugged up) was brought this very you-tuber for a visit which also is great to know and useless from my end....

Metod claimed me in respect to čemaš in area of Novo mesto will get one poisoned(I cite, "have them done it") along the trails, so I would walk to Gabrje toward Trdinov vrh where according to one everything would work just fine...

They followed up with same brainwash on me in respect to čemaš plant located at stara grajska pot valley near Petrol gas service station located at Zagrad pri Otočcu 110, 8222 Otočec and along Dolenje Gričevje...they begun to brainwash on using soap/detergent/ soda spraying bottles I should take along the trail(Joe Biden that part) what I have acknowledged and do even today as INSANE - INCITEMENT INTO PARANOIA despite people claiming me will not consume anything from nature year I deal with mentioned issue...

Prince Charles claimed how eating raw tips of elder-flower will poison me I cite, "here is where you will go wrong as they do tend to have cyanide in it"...well, I have consumed total

of 10 pieces of flowers(tips only) as the beginning of the season for them and they just begun to bloom(I hardly found ready blooms - did during last 7 days and will stop eating them raw at this point). Must note, however, it was not tips of elder-flower blooms("bezeg" in Slovenian language) that made me sick, but home stuff with mother repeating me wisdom of my niece's husband from MK Ultra how drinking milk which has calcium, bones will use more energy to convert one than what is worth and to just avoid one...but this game of avoiding would make me avoid everything even Mercator walnuts(I cite under MK Ultra, "Mercator stores hate you don't you remember - will place them there because I have too but don't eat them" - basically staff home with stuff that is poisonous for cancer patient and wait for one to consume it with occasional hard core poisoning added)  and bananas for which I was brainwahed were injected with poison and so and so on....luckily I have a proofs about MK Ultra for my statements because I would be rated as paranoid which London royals also hoped for and was used in a great way to depict me as to remove their public assassination dilemma in respect to stated...

ALL THESE PEOPLE WERE INVOLVED IN IT WITH VERY NICE BRITISH COUPLE WHO KNEW ALL ABOUT MY TOOTH ISSUES AS WELL AND HAVE USED PRODUCT TO INDIRECTLY SUPPORT MY CLAIM.

IT IS THE FIRST YEAR EVER I CONSUMED RAW ČEMAŠ GREATER QUANTITIES(ONLY ON THREE OCCASIONS) AND ELDERFLOWER BLOOMS AS EXPLAINED ABOVE. FIRST YEAR EVER I ATE RAW NETTLES ON PERHAPS MAXIMUM 4 OCCASIONS.

MAKING SURE CRIMINALS WOULDN'T FIND EXCUSE FOR SOMETHING THAT THEY COMMENCED IN 2017 AND FOR WHAT THEY CLAIMED THROUGH POLISH AND SLOVENIAN HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS DIDN'T/DOESN'T EXIST AND ALL WAS/IS IN MY HEAD ONLY.


I thank youtubers of which all engaged in torture, but young couple who refused to. I don't resnt. It was part of the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment