Sunday, May 15, 2022

AMERICAN BLACKS HAVE A LOTS OF BLOOD ON THEIR PALMS REGARDING MY CASE

 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/father-complained-about-pain-in-head.html 

I am sure you understand we circle and circle back and forth in nothing but crime with an individual who first met Putin in 1995 as US president...Donald Trump and Putin(SERBIAN CHETNIK ALEKSANDAR VUĆIĆ AND BOSNIAN MILORAD DODIK ARE ROLLING ON FLOOR FROM JOY RIGHT NOW) will both celebrate this news, but this is Slovenia as I already have pointed out.

Did I knew and know father of Serena and Venus and was told in advance about it all in respect to their father(stroke issue) !!???? Well, yeah.

In case you didn't observed yet, I don't know how how to cry...I have forgotten long ago. That much about prince Andrew's can't sweat...


No comments:

Post a Comment