Sunday, May 29, 2022

REPEATED - @LONDON: Here is how much I was worth and am worth in my life for me to answer who you are

 

In short, I was worth as much as royal elites and top politicians claimed world my being insane during torture(due to my being incapable to prove my MK Ultra case is what they claimed world) during which they have gone as far as destroying me some 15 + brand new watches, clothing, cables, laptops, you name it - placed me inside of the mental hospital in 2013(threatened me prior with hospitalization since 1995)  after unsuccessful car assassination attempt in 2007...and gave chance to gather proofs via spine breaking cancer game - was insane without proofs about torture through MK Ultra procedure and with proofs at hand....

@London bullies whom nobody broke teeth during education due to bubble they lived in their entire life had a real problem with everything in my life...they never attended public education and never burdened themselves with daily responsibilities pertaining to other human beings of any kind because always others resolved them - prince Harry claimed me in face I am bully picking on weaker and will get me in place....

@Harry/William - this here https://fran.si/iskanje?Query=gizdalin is what the two of you are, but its indifferent from your uncles and daddy. I wish you two were my school mates - you do see world in a very different light today when compared to your bubble. Gizdalin/kicoš...puzdun.lažov, smrduh, kradljivec...LONDON.

Got some funny stupid questions about who am I - from people involved in so called MK Ultra case and whom I have identified.

There is the answer right on here....


IMAGINE TO BE A REAL DISRESPECTFUL NOBODY(indifferent from common street criminal) WHOSE PROBLEMS REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION ARE CORRECTED BY PRIVATE ADULT GOVERNMENT BABYSITTERS AND THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO REALLY WORRY ABOUT IS THE AMOUNT OF CALORIES CONSUMED WHILE ACTING LIKE A ELEPHANT INSIDE OF THE PORCELAIN STORE AROUND YOUR CUBS AND CROWNED UNCLES/AUNTS...BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW IT GOES...


No comments:

Post a Comment