Monday, May 16, 2022

JOE BIDEN HAD TRUMP/PUTIN AGENDA GOING ALL ALONG I TOLD YOU ABOUT LONG AGO - IS ERASING ME THROUGH WAR IN UKRAINE SINCE HIS PRESIDENCY BEGUN: About Joe Biden and Russia which wants prisoner swap between 'Merchant of Death' and WNBA star Brittney Griner

Brittney mentioned "IF" whatever I would post(don't remember) would just stay in Russia...

@JOE BIDEN - I AM ACCUSING YOU OF NEXT TO TRYING TO ERASE ME THROUGH WAR IN UKRAINE TO RUN OF THE STAGE FOR THE SAKE OF PUTIN/TRUMP WHAT DREAM OF MANY WAS AS YOU ALONE KNOW VERY WELL. YOU ADVERTISED THIS ONE FOR OVER TWO WEEKS - MONTHS ACTUALLY IF CONSIDERING HER "IMPRISONMENT". @BLM - HOW MUCH $$$$$$$ FROM VLADIMIR PUTIN FOR SWAP !!???? I AM ASKING YOU THIS BECAUSE AGAIN YOU USED ME IN BETWEEN TO STEAL MORE MONEY FOR THE SAKE OF FUTURE PROBLEMS IN THIS WORLD...BASKETBALL PLAYER FOR CONVICTED KILLER = NICE...

WHO SAYS THAT YOU BLACKS CAN'T WORK TOGETHER WITH NAZIS FOR AS LONG AS YOU MANAGE TO THROW UNDER THE BUS DECENT PEOPLE THAT PAY FOR IT ALL WHILE SCREAMING LACK OF HUMAN RIGHTS FOR YOURSELF....YES  Y O U  CAN !!!

Victor Bout got a special treatment withing American prison system because of detail - his own wife confirmed/thanked me for it, but I really didn't want to have anything to do with it as individual and whose daughter US Government selected as my future wife, became more and more abusive - violent...Well, I ain't gonna keep silent and go from tortured hostage of someone who assisted for my life to be ruined into scapegoat guilty of tragedy so that someone can washes its hands with me after 28 years of this(GOES TO BLM. FOREMOST, BUT ALSO OTHERS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO)....Either way I wish both best of luck in whatever exchange/whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment