Friday, May 13, 2022

Mother threw insults and lies at me even at 0220am(since day earlier beginning in late morning hours)

 Enough of this abuse. Waited in the kitchen and threw insults at me on every occasion throughout the day. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/audio-tretji-obisk-ocetu-na-neurologijo.html 

Will involve police in it by filing police report against her, both directors of of police(Novo mesto and Ljubljana). This is not about father - this is extreme psychological violence that goes on for a bit too long already.

VIDEO ON EVENING IS COMING AS I NEED SLEEP MYSELF...SHE IS RESTED VERY MUCH, BUT I AM NOT. I AM HEAVILY SLEEP DEPRIVED. SHE REFUSED TO GO SLEEP DURING MY BEING UP ALL NIGHT LONG KNOWING WILL FORCE IN PROBLEMS DURING DAY TIME.

SHE CLAIMED FATHER NEED NURTURE 24/7(they wouldn't bring one here if he would have), BUT IS DRIVING HIM AND MYSELF INSANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment