Friday, May 13, 2022

Clearly the biggest criminals in crime against me used by system were no other than both parents with mother as number one criminal

 Prince Charles insisted in sleeping inside of the psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje since 1998 to avoid hostel/hotel search for us regular mortals(he took initiative and let the rest to MK ultra staff members to deal with it with occasional sleepovers - prince Charles enjoyed in psychiatric terror and so did prince Andrew) - they have always had ready empty psychiatric wings for short stay(with early morning departures as must) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/mk-ultra-proofs-british-couple-from.html  

They dreamed something about my giving excuses to social worker tomorrow who WOULD VISIT MY "mother"(REGULAR MONSTER - PSYCHOPATH)...promises - guarantees in English style on how I will take care this and that "like mother did" <== American Daniel Rex Smith claimed how I will prove my case by pointing at mother how she cut grass cleaned house etc. to prove she was insane as she wouldn't allow me to and used work rather to mistreat me, BUT I WILL DEMAND EXPLANATIONS ALSO FROM SOCIAL WORKERS INVOLVED IN CRIME AGAINST ME...

THERE IS NO AND THERE WILL BE NO FUCKING GUARANTEES FROM THIS END(NEVER WILL BE) AS ALL I OWE SLOVENIAN POLICE AND COURTS ALONE IS KICK IN THEIR LAZY CRIMINAL ASSES FOR LIFE TIME.

I HAD TOO MANY POLICE OFFICERS PROTECT CRIME AGAINST ME(BEATINGS/ALL SORTS OF TORTURE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL) AND ENGAGE IN CRIME DIRECTLY AGAINST ME FOR ME TO LET GO - FORGIVE/FORGET BASED ON ONGOING CRIME AGAINST ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment