Sunday, May 15, 2022

If I asked Al Jankovic and crew about this video they filmed in 2014 with myself next to them - what would he tell me about my own project I came about two years latter without ever seeing in real time his video

He stated me in this room that he learned NOW(when I was deeper than deep under - when I released my own version of seen above) how it(MK Ultra) all works and apologized, but his apologee since(in 2016 when I released my stuff without understanding that something similar was filmed with me next to actors in 2014 where and when I guaranteed Jankovic on how I am absolutely invincible - more muscled then he was in Rambo costume and will be better than Rambo when my time comes and all that insane stuff he challenged me during video recording) did shit for me. 

Here is my version I came up with about two years latter(in 2016) without ever seeing in real time his video spot....

I ABSOLUTELY REJECT MY VIEWS ON VIDEO I HAVE CREATED IN 2016 FOR THE SAKE OF TRUMP...ROTHSCHILDS(ALL INVOLVED IN IT SINCE 1995 JUST AS AL JANKOVIC) ACTUALLY LIKED ME AND HILLARY CLINTON WAS/IS ABOUT THE CLOSEST I CAN SEE MYSELF IN RESPECT TO AMERICAN PRESIDENTS NEXT TO JIMMY CARTER WHO WANTED TO HELP ME SOMEHOW....

I just want to demonstrate to you how far political TORTURE game brought me - not can, but did. At the time as Aleksandar Vućić stated me INSIDE(not outside where Russo Serbian fraction and their supporters incited into antisemitism 24/7 through most severe torture possible for almost two decades before I lost my mind)  OF THIS ROOM, "I couldn't, but help myself laughing all the way from Belgrade to Slovenia with image in my head about little fat man talking stupidities which made one obsolete - I no longer have to worry about you as you are harmless"...

People in Hollywood were angry for all the wrong reasons IF EXPLAIN - THE MORE BEATINGS I RECEIVED(OFTEN FROM THEM ALONE), THE LESS THEY UNDERSTOOD ME AND COULD HELP ME....JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT ALL WORKED. THE LESS THEY KNEW HOW TO HELP ME OTHER THAN TO INVOLVE FOR ROYALS(PUTIN) MORE AND MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WILLING TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY STATE OF EXISTENCE IN NONEXISTENCE....28 YEARS...

In 2016, I was obese but NO ONE could prove me wrong(better) even with muscle costume...I was absolutely invincible in my mind AND I HAD TO BE IF I WAS GONNA GET OUT OF MENTAL ASYLUM WHERE I WAS BURIED ALIVE(sentenced to death) IN 2013....EVENTUALLY TIME IN MY LIFE CAME WHEN I HAD TO BE.

2016...

Video which prince Harry got extremely excited about because I mentioned royal family in one in support to Trump, but this was in 2016 - with already no less than 21 years of torture endured for which I can say I have stated to prince Andrew whenever brought to Britain after 2010 I cite, "just go on tell me what how to behave so you get material you need"(that much about my racism also against British or whomever they used on beautiful island). Torture in GREATER THAN GREAT BRITAIN  went on till I would each time just as in Slovenia face nervous breakdown under MK Ultra on what I was transferred to people who were used to calm me down and exported to American continent back home and other European locations...



UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 19TH, 2023

THERE WAS NO MISTAKES IN HOLLYWOOD - THEY MURDERED FOR $$ JUST AS SS DID. SAME SHIT IN DIFFERENT CLOTHING http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/asia-dont-bring-me-in-there-ever-again.html

http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/its-world-that-sufferess-from-dementia.html ITS WORLD THAT SUFFERE$$SS FROM "WAAAGH" DEMENTIA - NOT BRUCE WILLIS

http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/bruce-willis-and-other-hollywood-all.html

http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/for-this-stage-of-german-murder-i-was.html

http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/four-hours-of-sleep-each-day-for-entire.html 


A FINAL GOODBYE FROM JIMMY CARTER RECORDED https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/jimmy-carter-was-involved-in-case-since.html AND FOR WHAT IT BECAME EVIDENT WAS AREGULAR CRIMINAL INDIFFERENT FROM OTHER ASSASINS WHICH SERVED IN WHITE HOUSE SINCE 1995.


No comments:

Post a Comment