Thursday, May 26, 2022

Milk(pasteurized milk 3.5%) had 5 times level of whatever bacteria is what neighbor police officer told me case will be

 Irony is that I have totally forgotten about most important tips given to me under MK Ultra. Its cooked alright and as result I feel much better.

The one obsessed about my not having the right to consume either milk and/or coffee as I always drank coffee with milk only was no other than prince Harry.

I was also told will occasionally leave one outside for extra bacterial explosion, but stuff is hard for me to understand since milk goes sour naturally is left outside....

Uncooked milk was extremely bad for my high blood pressure cancer related(spasms above Achilles area on both legs - and blood pressure sound would just explode) problem while sweet cream which I tasted twice in 5 years did have deadly potential just as Serbian chetnik Aleksandar Vućić claimed me case will be....

Milk according to MK Ultra instructions should have been drank only when upside down and the leftover in one never rinsed with water...I have seen no logic in it as I felt foremost hated and have drank one in spite of threats(you don't accomplish much here with threats period, and these people promised me will not be allowed to eat chocolates, no chips potato, no cakes, no walnuts, no milk no fish - nothing I like) as per how I will get sick and die till just few days ago when I started to boil one in addition and realized that I was warned against consuming one even as boiled by local police officer who claimed me how I would have to boil milk for God knows how long to lower level of whatever in one to regular level of mil and so is in my best interest to just avoid consuming one....

My head at times felt from pain like it will blow roof to one...no more and this regardless of how much I drink one given its boiled and not just reduced to 50/50(I used to just add 50% of water to 3.5% milk, but this alone didn't help - boiled milk, however, does).

Prince Harry claimed how I will develop even women's tits - body shamed me....claimed with others how milk has hormones that will make me hungrier and hungrier, but real poison in this case was hiding elsewhere...as I stated, I felt hated like never before and this alone made me ignore regardless of how bad whatever was...hated...


No comments:

Post a Comment