Sunday, May 29, 2022

I WAS HAPPY AND PROUD TO HAVE RECEIVED COMPLIMENTS FROM PRINCE WILLIAM/HARRY TO HAVE MET ENTIRE HOLLYWOOD THROUGH MY CASE AND VICE-VERSA, BUT: Mr and Mrs. Dexter and her/his partner TURN ER were involved in MK Ultra

They both live on upper floor and have done some great job for British royals in respect to lunacy.


Location was extremely desired as a torture point by prince Andrew who each time whenever without idea on how to get at me fast as possible would just ship me on mentioned location...Andrew(a "poor" sicko - not crazy or naive as he wanted to assert himself, but sicko psychopath) kept on desperately searching for such dots and have created own map throughout Britain involving people willing to do(most vulnerable just as the case was with Kučan, Pahor in Slovenia) just about anything. Prince William learned trade from him and so did Harry...

@DexterTurnher - must have been 5th floor or above !!! https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1617721/birmingham-news-council-flats-Allen-House-Sandwell 

And here is how I was brainwashed to present case in most humorous way hahahaha(yeah, after torture abuse it was always time to present me with Mr. Bozo the clown who should ridicule for the sake of proofs himself - I should say myself):

Where the hell is the Birmingham and how the hell did you got me in there !!????? I was sure Mrs Dexter was just a good lookin lad.

Its between Ireland and Denmark - I see...


ITS THIS HOW FUNNY I SWEAR I WAS IS WHAT MR. TOP GUN TOM CRUISE AND MR. JAMES TOLD ME...DID PLACED ME IN THERE AND FLEW ME OVER HIS CUCKOO NEST TO AFTERWARDS REPEAT STUNT WITH JAMES AND MADE US ALL LAUGH, BUT THE THING IS I AM NOT LAUGHING....
IF YOU LOST 28 YEARS OF LIFE AND ENDED THE WAY I DID, YOU WOULDN'T EITHER UNLESS YOU DO ENDUP AS 100% INSANE.



How about Trafalgar Square . anyone knows where that is !!?????



Noooo, off course I did not google anything in respect to apartment location or whatever...lets just keep memories fresh on what actually took place as British police is a bit slowww....






I don't think I share mentioned in title own opinion from the past with myself any longer....


@Tom Cruise - you are a regular fucking shit of the human being and I will get you blue lights in your front yard.


Complain submitted to various international institutions in the year 2018 of which one also was church of Scientology recommended to me by Tom Cruise...you must have noticed "Ukraine" mentioned in title....

And a typical "FUCK YOU" answer from human rights advocating agencies which always followed up on my complains - pleas for help....


While Mr. Tom Cruise was rather busy entertaining public, he did thanked me for complain and new office opened in London. AND THIS IS ACTUALLY HOW IT WORKS ON WEST - REALITY. Its where they dare to protest in respect to abortion rights, but not about as seen on this page. 28 years....

Flying plane is matter of green in your wallet - there is no science to one for average IQ and as far as physical(@Cruise) you are not anywhere near special with everything you have and have had.


@BRITISH - YOU HAVE TURNED YOURSELF INTO SOMETHING YOU NEVER EVER WERE PART BECAUSE YOU LEARNED TO HATE YOURSELF - YOU LEARNED TO SUPPORT SOMETHING THAT TOOK AND CONTINUES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. I KNOW SO BECAUSE I DID TOO TILL I LEARNED WHOM I HAVE DEALT WITH.
WHEN YOU TURN YOUR BACKS TO HUMAN DIGNITY AND THOSE WHO TOOK CARE YOU THE MOST, YOU ARE CONDEMNED TO FAILURE VIA SELF DISRESPECT.



No comments:

Post a Comment