Saturday, May 14, 2022

Its the 5th element that will cause one aphasia - Bruce Willis can tell you all about "aphasia"

 I was told pills that are randomly given to people in their food, can turn adult human into baby within no time. 

@Willis - And thats all I can do for you man. For the rest, you'd have to help yourself needless for me to say how ;) And make sure you apologize for that "5th" element issue as I had nothing to do with it. You had wars going in Hollywood WAY PRIOR TO MY ARRIVAL TO AMERICA IN 1995...you guys just rolled your wars on my shoulders as none of you(all together) couldn't solve/settle them.

Bruce Willis was involved in MK Ultra since 1995 and the more beatings went on, the less he could understood about what went on just as many others https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bruce-willis-the-fifth-element-luc-besson-blond-hair-181141277.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment