Sunday, May 15, 2022

Room 9 where my father was moved was this time moved to was to be used under MK Ultra as a very fast form to get father awarded with death certificate(2 to 3 days max. according to my male nurse friend with few extra kg who participated in MK Ultra and whom I have identified)

 Number 9 because I always considered one as a lucky number seems people became

convinced - foremost those from Londonia expressed total obsession with my taste with idea to turn my life into toilet...

He was previously in room #6. Luck these days sounds more like like London to me and you might have guessed I despise one far more than "accident". I had to answer(its known as interrogation like it or not) questions under MK Ultra. 

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/whenever-broughthijacked-drugged-up-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment