Friday, May 27, 2022

I will demand full investigation into crime in respect to everyone involved from mentioned LJUBLJANA POLJE PSYCHIATRIC institution

 This isn't about police only. Special interests, I suspect, are heavily involved in crime. 

Will will just do this accordingly with police booklet rules https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/ljubljana-polje.html 

@London - Washington DC - Berlin / you demanded from me to prove existence of MK Ultra case exactly accordingly to with what I have done(I went far beyond you wildest dreams about possibility of doing anything like this to demonstrate also what went on with me all along and who was in reality to be blamed for it all). You claimed me, I will have more money than Musk, Bezos etc. and all of them together if I manage to as stated in above sentence proof case and present crime involving my elderly parents in one translates that you have gone behind my back to extend crime against me by creating brand new conditions in respect to your claims with third party involved in crime(Poland, Czech republic, and Slovenian state whom you have compensated also for totally non related to "MK Ultra" proofs stuff - spine breaking/cancer game) and this behind my back.


NISEM VAS PROSU - LETA 2010 SEM VAM UKAZAL DA PRED SVETOM ZGOBEZDATE RESNICO IN SE ZANJO PRAV TAKO UPRAVIČITE: Slovenski narod je le napaka na zemljevidu in nič več https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/nisem-vas-prosu-leta-2010-sem-vam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment