Sunday, May 29, 2022

BRITISH SATANISM $$$$ DOESN'T SLOW DOWN: Yesterday and today my niece came to pick mother up for a visit to father

Female security officer whom I have again met when visiting father on last occasion in this new(oldest otherwise) facility was probably most violent of entire hospital security personnel involved in case - she at no wonder was best friend with my sister who she allowed during MK Ultra special visits to father https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/05/once-i-mentioned-my-niece-urska-and.html...

Slovenian criminal state continues in meanwhile to steal money - continues to collect from abroad/continues to cash on crime against me.



British royals appear to continue to push nose into maters none of their concern. I was in this village with royals and what you red was related via MK Ultra terror into my future situation with parents.

It appears as if British satanism didn't cause harm enough.

As for Thomas Markle, Meghan Markle claimed me how she won't have to worry about it because I alone will be the one who will prove public's opinion wrong - screw myself as according to MK Ultra brainwash(its what royals wanted to present crime to me as), I was the one for whose sake these strokes would take place in the future....this is how British satanism wanted me to see one as - solution to what their beloved royals cooked rather than ruining me 28 years of life through forced unemployment, and even psychiatry.



I am afraid future American president wanna be Mrs. Merkel will be disappointed with this report...her husband too.





HE KNEW ALL ABOUT CANCER GAME KNOWN AS FIND POISON - HE ALSO WANTED IT...
@SLOVENSKI NAROD - 

No comments:

Post a Comment