Sunday, May 5, 2019

How #1 US whore(the one same age and from same city in Slovenia) is interpretated to media as

That my work helps progress NATO toward East(NATO military presence in Black sea and so on incl Poland), but reality is that Putin alone wants to be swollowed by NATO so Russia can become member as well - just as Polad became member of EU.

What that means for EU or US citizens I hope you learned from my case.

If you want to keep civilised(normal), keep company arround normal people and if you want to turn into human animal(beast) or to detach yourself from normal people to stay normal as case was with Brexit, allow animals to join you.

I would not consider Russia as an option any longer(or ever again for as long as I will live) of any kind even in most improbable dreams.

Russia is ran by ugly beasts and not human beings. US attitude rather loughable(playfull disregarding for victims which in this case some like myself are even own US citizens) toward issues which do not defer from what was Holodomor in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment