Friday, March 17, 2023

Main German assignment of Bajrakitiyabha was to keep me as far as possible from females involved in MK Ultra and who were interested in beyond

 AAXE COBURG GOTHA WINDSORS(KING CHARLY AND ANDREW) BOTH INSISTED TO ANGELA MERKEL HOW ONE MUST SUPPORT SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND BAJRAKITYYABHA FOR WHICH MAKE NO MISAKE A REAL GERMAN FEMINAZI DID HER BEST TO SUPPORT DEATH. FROM ANGELA MERKEL SIDE IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOU MUST MARRY HER THERE IS NO OTHER ONE FOR YOU...AS INSIDE THE THAI KINGDOM ON THAILAND, BAJRAKITYYABHA'S MOTHER AND FATHER BOTH CLAIMED NEXT TO BAJRAKITYYABHA HOW I DO NOT WANT HER...

As for her father Maha Vajiralongkorn, he was rated by many top figures as lunatic - insane(mentally ill) at the negotiation table where he would disrespect basic rules of dealing wit one another to get "better"(lower) price and for what her had compensated afterwards with other issues...he was kicked out of close negotiation circle on some three occasions by top figures, but found his way back straight through my case. And thats all ever was. Maha Vajiralongkorn supported local psychiatrist Kapš - government in absolutely everything that one could do to harm individual. Did a great job for London as I had no way to defend myself...Thai royal family stashed their words in my mouths as

for Bajrakitiyabha - left zero space for what I think, what my believes were, what I wanted and have blatantly disregarded my requests to be with her for no less than 26 years. Simply ROYALS - DESIGNED TO MURDER THROUGH USE OF LIES(using most primitive disgusting lowest of the low methods for which we mortals believe by turning our conscious to ourself will improve standing in their eyes - suspicions which they raised to me in respect to money and CIA were used to take torture to the next level - not to see if I was good or bad, but to be murdered through proving myself and same was with my love known as Bajrakitiyabha).
It was more than degree she earned in London...70% of the money earned its rather more, her father Maha Vajiralongkorn signing contracts inside of my room. They couldn't kick one out of the table, because his daughter whom according to one and her alone and her mother disliked, was to marry me. 

Has a home in Bavaria(bought villa), but only picture of one with Merkel can be seen here...
The two worked together behind curtain for 30 years.


Charles made one disappear in 2019....prodigy was a regular British visitor during MK Ultra session also in our house...the biggest criminal offenders are right at the top of the state. Question, however, appears whether they should have the right to murder based on loyalty of people to them - the right to murder based on human trade/slavery/ sale of people if you want to call it human trafficking - butcheries of humans a human experimentations ....not in my book.









THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....




END 









BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON MARCH 18TH, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.


AND BLOG TAMPLET





No comments:

Post a Comment