Saturday, March 18, 2023

Bajrakitiyabha already had boyfriends - few according to my knowledge even from China(was disregarded like nobody in 2015 when Xi Jinping arrived again with his delegation)

Told my being European not Asian as to where I also should look for my mate. Main business partner to king Maha Vajiralongkorn was is no other than Chinese president Xi Jinping. Whatever money Maha Vajiralongkorn made through my case and whatever his father left him was all invested to no other country than China - Maha Vajiralongkorn is also a king of AliExpress(major partner). Xi Jinping knew in 2015 ALREADY ALL ABOUT COMING PRINCES BAYRAKITYABHA'S COMA....Xi Jinping made remark about money how its the only thing that needs to be settled and for me to get lost to Europe

I remember total three little kisses(sweet, but three only) from Bajrakitiyabha - also that she once tried for few months with me and went well, but wouldn't recognise her inside of the kitchen where she positioned herself(Novo mesto - our residence) under the light deliberately to afterwards with laughter of Joe Biden infront of whom incident took place(British and Americans laughed as agreed), gave me a hell with message NO MORE TILL YOU GET YOUR THINGS DONE.

I don't think she wanted to be with me(possibly ever) and I frankly felt even discriminated against in Thailand...Anyhow, it was Americans and British and Germans and Slovenes who hijacked me to Asia not Asians...

I was Asian enthusiast before I left to USA in 1995(up to age 23 - studied even Hindu Buddhism next to Joga I practiced - beginning age 14 what rather appeared as very strange)...I no longer wanted to know about Asia in real time upon my return from USA in 2006...I no longer recognised myself in same room I grew up...I no longer knew who I was on the inside(I was dead - dead on inside as anyone could be).

Chinese billionaires lined up for Bajrakitiyabha's hand as well...whatever case may be - good luck with husband and money. Angela Merkel who claimed would get even house in Bavaria that belongs to King Maha confiscated if one would decide to make problems - get to keep house in Bavaria ;) but I get to rip Germany with her murderous Amero British partners apart at ICC. GERMANY WAS THE ONE TOGETHER WITH HOLLAND, BRITAIN, DENMARK, NORWAY, SWEDEN WHICH COOKED THIS GENOCIDE WILL NOT LET THEM OFF HOOK.

I wouldn't touch Chinese or Thailandese money...or Japanese :)))) Nor princesses of any kind in Asia(even less in Europe). You can keep all that. YOUR GODS WOULDN'T FORIVE ME....



@Xi Jinping - ask your partner Maha Vajiralongkorn about MY VIEWS ON ASIAN PEOPLE and see what one will tell you...hopefully he will be honest enough. 


You ask how did Americans obtained from me NON RECOGNITION OF Bajrakitiyabha in our kitchen on opportunity !!???? Slovenes took me for terror beating behind our house - in street of Kotar, Berger Peterlin, Jožef  and others - from house to House...they created in me(all the MK Ultra terror went through use of drugs giving me zero ability to defend myself from police) confusion - then I was brought in the kitchen(incident took place right after my being transported from Korea where I also rejected Bajrakitiyabha - what happened there I do NOT know nor I will claim that I am innocent if MK Ultra drugs make no difference in one when compared to normal state of mind - I know I did cared for her ad I know I wanted to be with her and I remember being traumatised over and over in respect to her - I don't want to be seen as innocent but nobody managed to prove me my disliking Gods and to even conspire against them wherever is that I was brought in Asia) where they did evaluated light issue upon our arrival from Korea - they were looking for anything to stress trauma on me...thats what happened.



Never ever have I intended to her...as for my being racist which claims also were pointed at me by Thai royals, she had two somewhat resembling twins in Maimi who worked in same company I did - Wackenhut. I have fallen for both in 1999 and 2000 and would give anything in this world for marriage to either of the two...first one disappeared from 
workplace and I was transferred to another location concerning second one...two were Domincans(1/3 black) with last name Maldonado. Both sisters were involved in MK Ultra and both knew Thai Bajrakitiyabha....if I could have, I would have thorn my heart and give one to Bajrakitiyabha to have instead but all that mattered and matters not....not allowed to hold her ever for the hand inside of the hospital while endlessly circling area(drugged up) right outside....

I was a stray dog looking for a master - I have no fear to admit, but who is not...in my case love was prohibited and even curse.

WHEREVER I WENT AND THEY TRIED TO PROVE ME WRONG WITH EVERYTHING THEY HAD, HOWEVER, I NEVER EVER FULLED WITH GODS AND GODS KNEW IN RETURN NOBODY WILL EVER MANAGE TO FULL WITH ME...SOMETIMES LOYALTY IS NOT ENOUGH, BUT IT REALLY ALL DEPENDS ON WHO IS JUDGING ONE.
That I wanted best for people of Thailand - best for entire region and Asia is not my fold nor is curse...not curse being resented for wishing best as foreigner who even was hijacked to country from abroad for someone's behalf to prove me wrong based on nothing other than envy !!! ENVY IS A CURSE !!! ACCEPTING MONEY FROM HANDS OF ENVY(WICKET HATRED) EVEN BIGGER.


NOTE:

XI JINPING WAS A FATHERLY FIGURE TO ME DURING MK ULTRA AND DID NOT DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ME BECAUSE HE WOULD WANT ME TO FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, BUT BECAUSE HE WANTED ME TO FEEL WHAT DISCRIMINATION FEELS LIKE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/german-curse-via-hindusim-chinese.html

Xi Jinping was the only one who at one point accomplished for me to feel 100% Chinese - for what I gave Brito German delegation upon their arrival to China even a physical resistance once they readied me for transport back to Europe....Xi Jinping was the only one who made me feel under MK Ultra as my being hijacked to Europe from China against what I deemed at the time was my Asian race....encounter during which I bagged Chinese to help me resist abduction to Europe...only Xi Jinping accomplished such thing.











BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON MARCH 18TH, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.


AND BLOG TAMPLET





END


No comments:

Post a Comment