Wednesday, March 15, 2023

I was brainwashed by Thai royals on how once I see Bajrakitiyabha's sister instead of her when googling her name, they will get her off picture

@Thai royal family - for me you don't exist. You only existed during MK Ultra for what you all knew was Kingdom of Siam and for which claim of mine both of your kings couldn't prove me wrong through use of extensive torture(nor Maha Vajiralongkorn nor his father understood why I had such a loyalty toward Thailand - claimed for me to work for CIA and were sure will prove their point of view through decade long physical torture but couldn't). I have had and have a tremendous admiration for certain parts of Asia and specifically Thailand's history. But all that is now history. Now even after 26 years during which torture went on, I had and have exactly zero hatred for people of Thailand or even royal Thai family - I am shocked, however, to have learned who these "royal" Thai people were and are...

Bajrakitiyabha was my life when it comes to Thailand and who confessed herself with father to me how she did a lots of mistakes I might not forgive, but mistakes are mistakes - their criminal approach toward me in 2023 through Slovenian psychiatry and police which they have used all along next to British royals and Germans, however, is a royal Thai family's deliberate blunder

Never want to meet in person any of you....never want to have anything to do with any of you. And never want to see Thailand ever again. I wish Thai people all the best do....

STRONGER THAN BOTH THAI KINGS - INDEED. I TUTORED BOTH HOW TO SEE THAILAND PATRIOTICALLY AS REAL THAILAND THROUGH UNLIKELY EYES OF FOREIGNER.

@Thai king Maha - nooo Myanmar for me either....in fact, till case is publicly recognised, you won't see me anywhere in Asia. Asians here in Slovenian visiting me yes, but not vice versa.

They did dreamed about delivering me from Myanmar to Thailand as the two nations came to terms during my "presidency"(MK Ultra case) of Thailand how perhaps it would be best for both to reunite back to Siam. Thai king very very smart about making one disappear during his visit even from foreign country. Maha got battalion of Thai babes involved in case it wouldn't work out with his daughters...man was and is full of it.
 
https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-already-was-god-of-thailand-entire.html




THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment