Saturday, March 25, 2023

I survived MK Ultra in Thailand because of opposition to royals which begun to loudly express into Thai king's face total dissent in respect to violence against me

Thai people expressed loud concerns for my sake in Thailand beginning 2010. Royal violence in the past went on in the name of the opposition which royals presented me in Thailand as ultimate evil(King Bhumibol depicted me one in light of violence and anger against me through extensive torture), but it became clear vice versa was the case....in fact it became evident many figures from opposition who incited in violence against me worked for royals till 2010. In 2013 once thrown into psychiatric hospital in Slovenia, Thai opposition become louder and louder in my favour till it became unbearable for Thai royals in 2015.
I am thankful to people of Thailand who protested to Thai royal violence for my sake https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/princess-bajrakitiyabha-wife-welcome.html 

Thai royal opposition demanded me also on their picture knowing about royal mistreatments/torture and despite KNOWN eavesdropping used by Thai king Maha...for I have to thank to Thai people.

Bhumibol Adulyadej Former King of Thailand a father of Maha Vajiralongkorn King of Thailand was ULTIMATE EVIL - SATAN in one word. Ultra violent individual more violent than his son Maha Vajiralongkorn King of Thailand. Was hiding his violence behind what one claimed were anti royalists and for what I stated to United States is Sadam Hussein number 2(asked NATO members in 2005 to place him and his kingdoom into a stone age)....

NEVER INSULTED GODS WHEREVER I WAS.....
Bhumibol Adulyadej Former King of Thailand felt in my face that I need to feel hatred toward opposition...and so heavy physical torture was necessary part of Thai royal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment