Thursday, March 23, 2023

REPEATED: Meeting of state prosecutor and free legal aid in respect to father's transfer from hospital to home for elderly people


AUDIO IN SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE ONLY - V SLOVENSKEM JEZIKU - AUDIO IN SLOVENIAN ONLY Meeting INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA a Slovenian state prosecutor and free legal aid official in respect to father's health concerns

RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/meeting-with-investigating-police.html WHEN MEETING DAY EARLIER POLICE INVESTIGATOR INVOLVED IN GENOCIDE SINCE 1995 


IS REPEATED BECAUSE I MYSELF COULDN'T FIND ANY OF THE INFORMATION AS SEEN ABOVE ACCORDING TO KEY WORDS....

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/state-prosecutor-whom-i-have-met-few.html State prosecutor whom I have met few days ago at the regional court in Novo mesto stated me under MK Ultra will not be capable to assist me once I come to her and will have to refer me to Novo mesto investigator...


DURING PSYCHITRIC HOSPITALISATION IN 2013 FOR WHICH THEY REFERRED TO ME AS BURRIED ALIVE AND WHICH MY FATHER AND FAMILY(mother, niece Urška Veber Golob, sister Biserka etc.) INITIANTED AGAINST ME VIA LIES NOBODY EVEN FARTED FOR ME WHEN I REPEATEDLY COMPLAINED TO FAMILY MEMBERS ABOUT MY RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED - FATHER THE LEAST(he demanded for me to comply and consequently silently die)...this last part just goes to demonstrate the difference between family dung and gold...went exra mile to fuck me and I went despite his past extra mile to save him what he used yet again with intention to fuck me.


PARDON MY EXPRESSION - NOT...30 YEARS LOST AND HEALTH TO LUNACY IS NOT ABOUT POLITENESS ANY LONGER, BUT SOEMETHING ELSE...

No comments:

Post a Comment